PDA

View Full Version : Break In

STS_Stang
10-01-2010, 08:54 PM
A week ago my garage was broken into and my tool box was stolen and damage was sustained on both my cars. The toolbox was a 26" benchtop red Craftsman and it was full of the usual tools - craftsman sockets, rachet wrenches, some ace brand stuff etc. Unfortunately, I didn't have my tools etched. As for the cars, the emblems were removed from both (cobra, stingray and crossed flags) and the !@#%$^$'s set a fire as well. Currently there are zero leads.

The chances are slim, but if you see or hear anything, please, please let me know.

FLSTCI71
10-01-2010, 09:11 PM
I am sorry to hear that. That really stinks. The odds aren't in your favor, but Good Luck!!

ShelbyJoe
10-02-2010, 09:53 PM
:thud:

That sucks man. I hope they catch the f*cker who did it.

Saleen2bfree
10-03-2010, 08:11 AM
That is horrible!! Only kids steal emblems and kids always get themselves caught. I hope you find them and bring them to justice :chainsaw:

LadyCobra
10-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Sorry to hear :( Really don't understand why thieves need to do this. Hope they catch the culprits!

VetteHunter
11-12-2010, 06:43 PM
The only thing worse than crime against a man or his family is crime against a man's car!!!!! What a bunch of worthless cowards!!! I'm sorry that you have had to suffer this injustice. Hopefully your insurance is working with you... If you have homeowner's or renter's insurance they should cover this stuff.