PDA

View Full Version : seriously

MadJack
11-06-2010, 04:00 PM
where the hell did thanks giving go? the damn stores dont have anything resembling fall. now its all x-mas stuff. ugh

p51mstg
11-07-2010, 06:47 AM
It seems like Christmas keeps geting earlier every year, but life keeps going by faster, so maybe it's just me.

BAD380R
11-07-2010, 08:21 AM
I know what you mean..Halloween morning I went to buy candy and Hy-Vee already had Christmas candy out...Almost bought that by mistake...

F8LBITE
11-07-2010, 04:12 PM
I wish we could say where the heck did winter go

Aspette
11-07-2010, 07:41 PM
IN

sonicx
11-13-2010, 06:50 AM
It's starting to feel alot like x-mas.... snowball fight!! lol :chuckball:

VetteHunter
11-13-2010, 07:37 AM
:shifan::shifan::shifan:well it hit the fan today! that dirty, anti-muscle car snow finally hit us! Hope everyone got their cars inside before it was too late

p51mstg
11-13-2010, 10:18 AM
On the contrary, my 05 GT just got new tires... can't wait to see what they'll do in the snow! There has to be the correct balance... kick the back end out any time I want, but not when I don't want....

When I drove my 86 GT in the winter, I used tires that were loosely called "all season", and I always said that once you got over the fact that the back end wanted to be in front, it was a good winter car. :whippin: It was a constant struggle, and I suppose it's true that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, and I think I'm a better driver because of that car (I must be... I survived). My 94 GT really was a good winter car, because I had 2 sets of tires. But, when I bought my 3rd and 4th Mustangs, I decided that was too big of a pain and the technology in tires has advanced. :badidea: The jury is still out on that assumption, and I'm trying a set of Continentals this winter that are supposed to be the best of both worlds... so far, so good, but they haven't seen any snow yet... Hence, my anticipation to get out in the white stuff as soon as possible. :eek7:

sonicx
11-13-2010, 11:05 AM
On the contrary, my 05 GT just got new tires... can't wait to see what they'll do in the snow! There has to be the correct balance... kick the back end out any time I want, but not when I don't want....

When I drove my 86 GT in the winter, I used tires that were loosely called "all season", and I always said that once you got over the fact that the back end wanted to be in front, it was a good winter car. :whippin: It was a constant struggle, and I suppose it's true that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, and I think I'm a better driver because of that car (I must be... I survived). My 94 GT really was a good winter car, because I had 2 sets of tires. But, when I bought my 3rd and 4th Mustangs, I decided that was too big of a pain and the technology in tires has advanced. :badidea: The jury is still out on that assumption, and I'm trying a set of Continentals this winter that are supposed to be the best of both worlds... so far, so good, but they haven't seen any snow yet... Hence, my anticipation to get out in the white stuff as soon as possible. :eek7:

Ehh, like you said, ya done it once, you'll be fine again. I DD a 04GT & Im ok... on bliz tires. Solid plus a few sandbags in the trunk.

Dazed1
11-13-2010, 11:57 AM
:50cal::50cal: Take that evil snow!! :D:D

VetteHunter
11-13-2010, 12:33 PM
:carmafia::carmafia::uzi::uzi::50cal::50cal: im doing my part to take down the evil snow; are you???

Dazed1
11-13-2010, 05:05 PM
:carmafia::carmafia::uzi::uzi::50cal::50cal: im doing my part to take down the evil snow; are you???

God I love those .50 Cals...:engarde: Take that and :microcook: That nasty snow... Time for :Haveabeer:

Eleanor390
11-13-2010, 05:50 PM
God I hate snow spot reserved at Chuckies for the Bullitt next to the Firebird,,,, didn't make it,, effin snowblower wouldn't start cheap ass chinese engine on it, Thank God for Eleanor's extra engine block in the back of my Dakota,, it actually goes through snow with the extra weight! Did finally get the POS cub blower going and it wouldn't move the slop in the driveway!

Eleanor390
11-13-2010, 05:52 PM
well like Lucy told Charlie Brown,,"Christmas is run by a big Eastern Syndicate"

Eleanor390
11-13-2010, 05:56 PM
the problem in Minnesota is after driving in the snow you can pull your car in the garage turn off the lights,, maybe the compressor and unplug the deep freeze and if you listen real close,, you can hear it rust!

VetteHunter
11-13-2010, 07:40 PM
God I love those .50 Cals...:engarde: Take that and :microcook: That nasty snow... Time for :Haveabeer:

if you love 50 cals youll love this photo I took in Afghanistan

sonicx
11-13-2010, 10:08 PM
the problem in Minnesota is after driving in the snow you can pull your car in the garage turn off the lights,, maybe the compressor and unplug the deep freeze and if you listen real close,, you can hear it rust!

HAHA ^ thats funny. I like it.

p51mstg
11-14-2010, 06:51 AM
if you love 50 cals youll love this photo I took in Afghanistan

SWEET! I don't think my neighbors would like me using that for squirrels, though... :please:

VetteHunter
11-14-2010, 12:32 PM
SWEET! I don't think my neighbors would like me using that for squirrels, though... :please:

thatd be awesome!!!!! youd make squirrel-burger in a matter of seconds!!!!!:hump:

VetteHunter
11-14-2010, 12:34 PM

whoever invented snow sucks