PDA

View Full Version : "toocool" 2011 stang

MadJack
11-09-2010, 04:14 AM
a very nice GT/CS silver conv spotte exiting 35 on 185th st in lakeville. around 530 last night

sonicx
11-10-2010, 09:05 AM
was that the license plate: "toocool"?

It kinda reminded me a few weeks ago (early afternoon on a weekenday) on hyway 61 I saw a blue s197 GT with plates that read: "WTF". :p

sonicx
12-17-2010, 10:05 AM
was that the license plate: "toocool"?

It kinda reminded me a few weeks ago (early afternoon on a weekenday) on hyway 61 I saw a blue s197 GT with plates that read: "WTF". :p

Just wondering has anyone else seen this mustang around? I saw it again lol (end of NOV)

TF2v97SN
12-17-2010, 06:42 PM
i spotted a 05-09 gt with the plates "tooloud" i pulled up next to him and showed him what loud really was:headbang:

HMMRDWN
12-18-2010, 09:58 AM
i spotted a 05-09 gt with the plates "tooloud" i pulled up next to him and showed him what loud really was:headbang:

heh heh :rofl: :ford:

MadJack
12-18-2010, 06:32 PM
brett whats your dd?

TF2v97SN
12-18-2010, 07:50 PM
brett whats your dd?

what time of year?

Eleanor390
12-20-2010, 05:43 PM
its been a lotta years since i drove a Mustang in winter,, 1972 I think?? But as I recall it handled like a bar of soap!! Can't imagine trying to get around in the Bullitt in snow! And when we move Eleanor between shops in the winter well,, it gets stuck on flat ground in an inch of snow!

p51mstg
12-21-2010, 07:40 AM
Lilly, times have changed, and Mustangs don't handle as bad in the winter as they used to. I think the key is having the right tires, and being okay with the idea that such a great car has to go through all that crud.

Driving in the storm last night, I saw two other vehicles on my way home, a pickup and a Pontiac Sunbird. The Sunbird was coming from the opposite direction, and we had to negotiate a single set of tire tracks, but I pulled onto the unplowed shoulder to let them by. Driving a Sunbird in snow like that is stupid, but driving a Mustang in it is crazy... and that's one of the reasons I do it.

As long as the Mustang doesn't get hung up in snow that's too deep, it's fine. I can go anywhere a fwd pos can go, and nobody ever questions whether it's safe to drive those anywhere. I almost regretted not having a cell phone last night, but I've driven in worse conditions in less forgiving areas of the country and this stuff doesn't intimidate me (much). It's like parking on Lake Street (the rough parts) in Minneapolis. After hanging out on the South side of Chicago, Lake Street is tame by comparison.

sonicx
12-21-2010, 01:29 PM
Lilly, times have changed, and Mustangs don't handle as bad in the winter as they used to. I think the key is having the right tires, and being okay with the idea that such a great car has to go through all that crud.

... + being a cautious driver on the slick roads.

2011GTCS
05-18-2013, 06:52 AM
a very nice GT/CS silver conv spotte exiting 35 on 185th st in lakeville. around 530 last night

I know it's been a LONG time since this was posted, but I just found the site while looking for the AV show this June.

I'm pretty sure this was me. I tried to post a pic, but all I get is a blank screen... License is TOCHILL - "License To Chill" - from a Jimmy Buffet song - I'm a bit of a Parrothead!!!

See you at the AV Ford show in June...