PDA

View Full Version : Long-sleeve shirts & Hoodies available for pre-order

dirtym
01-18-2011, 08:48 AM
We'll be ordering long sleeve t-shirts and hoodies this month. If you'd like to guarantee a color and size for yourself, please pre-order. You can order online through here: http://www.mnfords.com/content.php/134-club-merchandise Or if you want to pay when the shirt comes in, you can send me a PM with the specifics.

Need to know: Type of shirt (long sleeve or Hoodie), color & size.

Long sleeve t's will be available in white, black and gray. Hoodies will be available in black and gray.
All shirts will be a 50/50 cotton/poly blend.

Long sleeve tees will be $20/$23 depending on size
Hoodies will be $30/$35 depending on size
The extra charge is for 2XL and larger.

The art on the shirt will be our logo as shown at the top of our website with the web address listed below it. The logo will be on the left crest of the front of the shirt. Its the same placement as the front of our current t-shirts.

Orders will be taken until January 28th.

dirtym
01-26-2011, 10:55 AM
Just a reminder that I'm taking Pre-orders through Fri. Jan 28th! I won't have a lot of these in-stock when they come in, so if you'd like a specific color and size, please let me know. Payment can be made when the shirts come in. They do not need to be paid in advance.

Send a PM please with shirt type, color & size.

dirtym
01-31-2011, 07:59 AM
Deadline has been pushed to Wed. Feb. 2nd. 3 more days to get those pre-orders in. I wont have a lot of extras, so if you're thinking of getting a hoodie or longsleeved shirt, please let me know what color and size so that I have one in stock for you. Payment is not needed until you pick up the shirt!

MadJack
01-31-2011, 12:07 PM
i forget, did cass put in an order for us?

dirtym
01-31-2011, 05:57 PM
Don't worry, I have an order for hoodies for you and Cass.

MadJack
01-31-2011, 11:04 PM
k thx :D

dirtym
02-16-2011, 07:37 AM
The long-sleeve t-shirts and hoodies are in! I will have them with at the meeting this weekend. I ordered a few extras in different sizes, but only have 1 or 2 extra in each color. If you would like one, please send me a PM and I'll reserve one for you. Or, you can place an order on the website and pay online.