PDA

View Full Version : 89 Mustang Hatchback

TooTall
03-21-2011, 11:55 PM
Well I did it, after years of saying I would never get one now I will own one. After I ran into some problems with the thunderbird I scrapped that project, pulled the motor out and some other things I put in it. I was looking for another car to drop my motor in and my cousin told me I should really look at a fox body.

Nice thing about this car, been in storage for a number of years now. Mostly torn down, interior is gutted, clean body for its age, perfect donor car for my 302. Need to find a trans now but I think this could be a fun car. It has the 2.3 in it now, which is running. so I might just do a couple things to it for now until I find a trans and the other stuff I have in mind for it.

Pickin it up this weekend. I will post pics then.

MadJack
03-22-2011, 11:45 AM
good deal! fox's are nice, tons of aftermarket.

soulfisher
03-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Enjoy. I never liked the fox body, but I love it as a race car. Here are some pages created by the previous owner of mine. He did a great job documenting his work. http://fast351.com/cartech/

FLSTCI71
03-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Cool, congrats! OT - Your User ID is what I had for a license plate on my F250 4x4 back in the day. I lifted it a little, put on some mudders on it and got personalized plates "2 Tall". Back then, you could only have six letters, so I couldn't actually use "TooTall". Anyway, post up some Fox pics when you can!