PDA

View Full Version : MNC&C Saturday 4/2/2011 8-11am

ptbr45
03-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Formerly Cars and Cafe or Cars and Coffee...

Starts this weekend! I am planning to attend with the Mustang. I have several buds going with me but not sure they are going to bring their cars. We will see. I will be there around 7:45 or so...maybe a little earlier.

The event is at AutoMotorPlex at 8200 Audobon Road in Chanhassen on Saturday 4/2/2011 from 8-11am. I have attached a map of the complex and where the cars typically park--primarily so you can see the variety of cars that show up. It's a really great show. The website is www.mncandc.com.

If you are coming look for a white 65 Mustang with Gold stripes and come say hi!

:headbang:

FLSTCI71
03-28-2011, 06:47 PM
Nice mix of cars in that video, looks like you'll have a blast!

HELLFYR
03-29-2011, 07:01 AM
Have a good time... I'd have to push my car there right now. :ford:
Hopefully I'll be ready for the kick off cruise in a few weeks.

ptbr45
03-29-2011, 08:22 AM
Don't need to have a car to attend. If you guys wanna just show up there is parking for spectators. It's fun--you should consider it! I am thinking I might boogie on up to John's after this even and go to the detail session--just depends on what wifey has planned for us that day.

Getting the lower billet grill and a pertronix for the stang today. Should be in tonight!

:headbang:

Dazed1
03-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Normally I go to all the C&C events but I really want to see the detail demo. Driving to Chanhassen to Blaine then back home to Eagan makes for a long day. Plus since I am planning on getting the Mustang out for the really first time since I did all my mod's I was hoping to do a little shakedown drive in the morning....But then I might change my mind and make a run out "west"....

HMMRDWN
03-30-2011, 04:39 PM
Sounds like fun...maybe I'll make it to one later on in the year. Yard's still full of snow and the gravel, salt, and potholes abound....

Dazed1
03-31-2011, 11:41 AM
Will be in for the MNC&C :turborun: (Bringing a guy who owns a Black Bullitt some people might remember him :shrug: with me in addition to my own DHG) And I will be at the detail day. :washwax:

ShadowGT04
03-31-2011, 04:08 PM
I will be going! Im meeting some friends at 6:30 am so we can cruise down their to get a good parking spot. I will also be at the detail day later on. Im so happy its finally nice and going to stay nice out. If you would like to maybe park with me or meet up sometime when were their shoot me a call. (651) 395-1843:tongue: All in all it should be a good day.

vistabluevert
04-01-2011, 03:04 PM
After a lot of 'peer pressure' from ShadowGT04, I put insurance back on the Mustang and I will be going to MNC&C (spectating), and then going to the detail day. Looking forward to a great day and meeting some new people!

DNeinstadt
04-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Excellent! Have fun and spread the word about us! :)