PDA

View Full Version : Carcraft food......

TF2v97SN
07-20-2011, 05:54 PM
just want people to know BRING YOUR OWN FOOD, those of us that take time to bring our own food do not want to feed others that dont plan ahead or bring anything to share. if you wish to bring something to share that is your choice!

I dont want to sound like an A****le but i am tired of people just showing up and expecting someone else to feed them!

that is all thank you! see you all friday!

-Brett

LadyCobra
07-20-2011, 06:03 PM
I'll be bringing cookies to share with everyone (it's tradition) because that's my plan.

But please, for other food and beverages, plan ahead and bring your own. Whether it's sandwiches, chips, drinks, water, etc. :thup:
There's also tons of food options available on the fairgrounds as well for purchase.

Looking forward to a great time!

drop top
07-20-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm looking forward To Friday!!!
Got my food bought and I'm ready to go!

Thanks Brett for saying what others think! It's hard to turn away friends.

ShadowGT04
07-20-2011, 09:24 PM
is somebody going to bring a small grill ppl could use? I plan on bringing sandwiches but if somebody has a grill they would be willing to share i might bring a few hot dogs or burger.

HAULNSS
07-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Grills are frowned upon because they can leave a greasy film on the cars. If you are grilling, I'd recommend doing it away from the cars.

Dazed1
07-21-2011, 06:45 AM
Grilling those greasy burgers last year had a LOT of folks upset :cussing:. I'd shy away from doing that myself. Besides if we are where we were last year there was two places to get food and the frozen yogurt / ice cream (or what ever it was, all I remember was that it was COLD :cool:) within about 100 feet of where we parked. I'll be bringing the JUMBO box of chips again just so you know.:drool:

prostang92
07-21-2011, 05:42 PM
really? really? I hear theres a chance of rain all 3 days... your cars might melt ....

HAULNSS
07-21-2011, 06:02 PM
really? really? I hear theres a chance of rain all 3 days... your cars might melt ....

Pfftt. Only Corvettes melt in the rain.

prostang92
07-21-2011, 06:46 PM
ohh soory theres a nchance of sun also.... better cover the car up so it doesnt fade...]

No1Ford
07-22-2011, 05:40 AM
I coming, just to eat Brett's food.:turborun: