PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day...

VetteHunter
08-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Well it finally happened. This last Thursday, after 4 years and 10 months, the Mustang and I parted ways. She had a good run and served me well. But family comes first, and we ended up trading her and my wifes old car in for a new Chevy Equinox. (I no longer own any Fords... am I exiled from the site now???) I'll post some pics of the new family car when I take some. I'll always remember and cherish my first Mustang. Goodbye baby!

ShadowGT04
08-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Sorry to hear about you having to sell the stang. Its tough to do but you will always have the memories. You can get a new mustang in the future!

No1Ford
08-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Well it finally happened. This last Thursday, after 4 years and 10 months, the Mustang and I parted ways. She had a good run and served me well. But family comes first, and we ended up trading her and my wifes old car in for a new Chevy Equinox. (I no longer own any Fords... am I exiled from the site now???) I'll post some pics of the new family car when I take some. I'll always remember and cherish my first Mustang. Goodbye baby!

Thank you for supporting a great American company, that makes a great product that was built on the tax payer back! You sir are a true American!:rcain:

sonicx
08-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Glad to hear that you got it sorted out :)

VetteHunter
08-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Thank you for supporting a great American company, that makes a great product that was built on the tax payer back! You sir are a true American!:rcain:

Chevy knows how to treat Vets... Ford sadly does not. :moon: