PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Box for 2012 Show

LadyCobra
09-27-2011, 06:55 AM
Our 7th Annual Show will be held in September 2012 (final date to be announced in Spring).

Please post up your suggestions and ideas! Tell us everything :)
Tell us what you liked, don't like or just general suggestions of things you would like to see done at next year's show.

notnss
09-27-2011, 10:45 AM
Extra cookies for everyone who takes pics :uhoh:

MadJack
09-27-2011, 04:37 PM
the show went pretty good, i think one thing i could suggest is having someone able to take money/direct at the other entrance that a few cars came to and were told to go around. i think having more than one entrance is a good thing.

90SC
09-27-2011, 07:25 PM
I think it would be good to have a way to keep the hot food hot for serving. Had a few complaints about getting cold dogs and burgers while I was cooking and put some back on the grill. Maybe another grill or catering buffet warmers this might also help to melt cheese on burgers

FoxStangX3
09-28-2011, 06:19 AM
Maybe separate classes for stock and modified 79-93 Mustangs. The 79-93 Mustang class was really big this year and instead of 1st - 5th, do 1st - 3rd in two classes (only cost the club the expense of one more trophy). Easier for voting when you are comparing apples to apples vs. apples to oranges. Just a thought. Was a very nice and well run show. I look forward to attending next year's event.

LadyCobra
09-28-2011, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the input so far! The suggestion box helped us this past year for planning so its great to see more responses this year.

Non-club members have been emailed a survey about the show. If you attended the show and did not receive the survey and would like to participate, please PM me your email address and I will send a link to the survey.

p51mstg
09-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Hot food +1
Money takers at the other entrances +1

Cookies:nomnom:

blckmgc
09-28-2011, 09:57 PM
One other area that you might want to break out was the specialty class. There was a lot of Bullitts, Saleens, Shelbys, etc. in that class. Not sure how to break it out, but was a lot of really nice cars in that class. I think most of the Bullitts that were in the tri state area were at the show too, ha ha. Overall you guys had a LOT of classes, so I don't know if adding one is necessary, maybe combining a smaller class or two with another. Just a thought and again thought the show went really well overall.