PDA

View Full Version : Car Storage for a few Months

FLSTCI71
11-17-2011, 11:51 AM
I am looking for a spot to store my daughter's 96 Mustang (inside) from about Dec 1 until about Apr 1. I would really like to free up one stall for a few months. Anyone know of anything available that's reasonable and secure? My best friend lives in Lakeville and he wants to borrow my car trailer soon, so that area would be great. Thanks, Mike.

soulfisher
11-17-2011, 07:53 PM
In a week I will own an indoor storage area, I can't disclose where until I close next week on Wednesday. The area I may have will not be heated, but is a very nice building with cement floors and is secure. So please PM me or call next week and I will let you know what I have. Price is based on linear foot. Figure about $60 a month for the Mustang. I will also own a heated storage, but it is full already.

66gtk
11-18-2011, 06:45 AM
Depending on the location, that sounds quite reasonable. Good luck with the closing.

FLSTCI71
11-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the info. I am waiting to see if one other potential lead pans out. I should know by next week, so that will work fine. Thanks again!

soulfisher
11-23-2011, 05:30 PM
As of today, I now own Store-Rite Storage in Cannon Falls, MN. We offer 10x20 and 6x8 heated storage as well as have 6,000 feet of cold storage available for storing vehicles, boats, RVs, etc. I posted link information under the Member Businesses section of the forum.