PDA

View Full Version : engine block tables now available!

FASTANG
11-25-2011, 07:11 PM
With the holidays coming up, do you have any idea what to get that hardcore car guy (or gal) in your life? Now you do, an engine block coffee table, or end table, depending on how you want to display it. This engine was from a running vehicle that has been thoroughly cleaned, prepped, and can be painted to any color you like to match your rooms décor. The tabletop is made from tempered glass and crowns this great conversation piece beautifully.

If you are looking for another make or model engine, let me know what that is and we can talk further about availability and the time frame needed to complete it.

Also, if you have an unusable engine in your shop that you would like me to make a table out of, message me and we can discuss your needs. I can't think of a better way to show off your horsepower than displaying it as a table in your service garage, shop, or man cave.

These two tables pictured below are from Ford 4.6 liter Mustangs. If you supply the block and pistons the cost would be less. PM me for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/BlueRibbonAutoDetailing

https://picasaweb.google.com/106399896496517766316/Completed?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLjTnb34r9i6Ug&feat=directlink

Thanks for looking!

DNeinstadt
11-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Have seen these tables in person. Fastang does a great job and is a good guy to boot!

MadJack
11-27-2011, 02:12 PM
if i didnt have little ones running around...

Warrlac
11-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Just curious about the weight of one of these? Maybe they're lighter than I thought...?

FASTANG
11-29-2011, 03:20 PM
if i didnt have little ones running around...

I also have somewhat little ones, a 6 and a 3 yr old.

FASTANG
11-29-2011, 03:27 PM
My aluminum ones are about half the weight of the cast iron blocks. I do not have a scale that allows me to weigh these, and my bathroom scale does not work to do it. So in short, I have not weighed them.

HELLFYR
11-30-2011, 06:56 AM
Just curious about the weight of one of these? Maybe they're lighter than I thought...?

Think of it this way Warren... when was the last time you yanked an engine without a hoist. :)

Heavy yes, but damn nice work.

Rod

FORDSVTPARTS
11-30-2011, 12:27 PM
Think of it this way Warren... when was the last time you yanked an engine without a hoist. :)

Heavy yes, but damn nice work.

Rod

Back in the day a friend and I pulled an iron Buick 455 block with the crank still in it without a hoist.

Yes, it was heavy. Got stuck half way out too because we missed a ground strap, thankfully we had a third guy show up just then that could unbolt it for us.

Great looking tables!!

FASTANG
11-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the kind words, it's been a fun ride so far...

sonicx
11-30-2011, 11:26 PM
Quite Unique Sir.

FASTANG
12-12-2011, 02:40 PM
TTT