PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Build Sheet

sonicx
01-30-2012, 01:42 PM
I know you lucky SVT, Saleen, Roush guys can get/buy a CERT. sheet which is pretty neat. And I know some people either bought "new" or was lucky enough that the previous owner kept the window sticker and/included build sheet.

For those of you not luck enough (I dunno if you knew or not) but here's your chance:

http://www.shopfordgear.com/product.asp?session=EEA1113101B9451B9C01DA51DCABF6 B9&kw=&cp=1&search%5Ftype=by%5Fdept&make=&model=&year=&md=&d=16&dept%5Fid=16&pf%5Fid=39416&c=48652YHNOREJJK4&s=

"Directly from the Ford Motor Company internal databases, each build sheet is personalized and drafted on Ford stationery signed by Ms. Elena Ford."

..... Curiousity finally bit me today as I coughed up their $46 asking price. I am just really curious as to what it says about my mustang. Plus, it's good paperwork to have if you ever plan on re-selling.

Jwrobber
01-30-2012, 02:35 PM
I got something similar to this over the summer. Mine isn't the deluxe version, but it was free. It just took awhile for them to send it, and a few phone calls to get it. You just have to call them and ask for a 999 report, or a build sheet. Eventually someone who knows what you are asking for will be able to get the process started. The other thing is that it is only signed by someone in the customer relation center.

sonicx
01-30-2012, 02:46 PM
^ That's neat. Yea, they have the option I saw for $17 (basic build sheet). But yours was free? Dang can't beat that. Maybe if I knew more about whom to call and what to say I would have done that. ahaha Mine was an impulse buy. I'll post it up once it comes, they say 2-3 weeks. And "deluxe" has in addition to basic build sheet, the breakdown of production figures n such to then how # of # equiped such as yours. Overpriced? Yup, but we'lll see. Shoulda asked first about a "free" VERSION.

Jwrobber
01-30-2012, 03:08 PM
The production numbers part would be worth having, and the other way to get them is a marti report which is even more money. The number is 1-800-392-3673. You will probably have to go through the phone system though. It's more work, but I am cheap like that.

FoxStangX3
02-12-2012, 02:11 PM
^ That's neat. Yea, they have the option I saw for $17 (basic build sheet). But yours was free? Dang can't beat that. Maybe if I knew more about whom to call and what to say I would have done that. ahaha Mine was an impulse buy. I'll post it up once it comes, they say 2-3 weeks. And "deluxe" has in addition to basic build sheet, the breakdown of production figures n such to then how # of # equiped such as yours. Overpriced? Yup, but we'lll see. Shoulda asked first about a "free" VERSION.

There are no more FREE versions available from Ford. I received a FREE 999 history report on my first MSP SSP last March, but when I called to get one in November (when I got my second MSP SSP), I was told they are no longer offered for free and I was directed to the Ford website to get the $17 version. I spent $40 on a Deluxe Marti Report instead (has much more info than the $17 Ford report does).

sonicx
02-13-2012, 10:35 AM
There are no more FREE versions available from Ford. I received a FREE 999 history report on my first MSP SSP last March, but when I called to get one in November (when I got my second MSP SSP), I was told they are no longer offered for free and I was directed to the Ford website to get the $17 version. I spent $40 on a Deluxe Marti Report instead (has much more info than the $17 Ford report does).

I figured as much. Didn't really know they ever did free. Wish I knew woulda done that years ago with this car. But not matter hopefully within the next 2 weeks it'll have one.

MadJack
02-18-2012, 03:59 AM
i still gotta order all my paper work, ugh. but i know my build number so im happy for now.