PDA

View Full Version : Southside Sunday Cruise to up to Taylors Falls and back down thru Osseo TODAY!

SnakeByte
04-18-2010, 06:31 AM
Sorry I missed out on the MFE Spring Porkey's cruise, but I got to see my lovely God Daughter Jamie get hitched yesterday, finally! And there was much rejoyicing!

So being that it's gonna be another nice day, I thought I'd post up to see if anyone would like to take a short Sunday afternoon run with us up to Taylors Falls and then back down the Wi side through Osseo ect, and may stop somewhere for some eats. <Please post up any suggestions for a good diner up that way?>

Changed the time to meet up at Walmart in Inver Grove about 12:30 pm so "Stock" and his girl can go up with us today, so better get a move on if you wanna tag along!

Wheather 3, 10 or 50 cars show up if sure will be a great day for a cruise!

Please post up if you plan to attend!

Who's IN!

TIA........

GMan
04-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Tied up today but wish we could be there. Should be a beautiful day again. Got a customer coming in town this afternoon. Have to party with him and his wife at a function in Bloomington.

Stilz
04-18-2010, 08:52 AM
WIsh I wasn't working now... :damnit: I love that route.

SnakeByte
04-18-2010, 11:04 AM
I sure can understand those darn schedule conflicts, I was quadruple booked yesterday!!

Looks right now like we are moving the time up to 12:30 at Walmart so "Stock" and his girl can work around one of there own schedule conflicts in order to run up with us!

So right now it's moved up to 12:30 at Walmart in Inver grove, NOT at 2 pm!

See ya then and there if you can make it!

TIA.......

shadowMN
04-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Sorry we missed this one..just found the post. Yesterday's cruise got kinda late...so had to catch up on "other" stuff today. Sorry

SnakeByte
04-18-2010, 07:52 PM
Cruised up to ther ootbeer joint in TF and the over to 35 down through Osseo, then over though Stillwater, then thru Afton on 95. Almost 5 hours in crusin, eating as screwing around, what a great day for it!