PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Mercury Cougar XR-7 $1000 or best offer

wulfhill
04-03-2012, 03:37 PM
We have a 91 Mercury Cougar XR-7 5.0 HO Engine that is a perfect candidate for a transplant into a Mustang or for those out there that want a fast truck it will fit in a Ford Ranger to. The Odometer as you can see in the picture below only has 68,991 and yes hard to believe that is the original miles on this car. My fiancee's grandfather owned it at it was literally his baby. So the engine as I said is in prime condition. It has actually sat for the past couple of months and I just went out there and started the car and it fired right up with no jump start. The car itself is in prime condition if you are looking for a car that you want to do a little body work on. The only real body work that needs to be done is the front end. The bumper was replaced by fiancee's cousin that drove the car before us because he slid into a snow bank. There is a small dent on the driver side rear quarter panel as well, but it is pretty small and take no time to pop it out. The only reason that we are having to get rid of this beautiful car is because it does need a rebuild on the transmission or just replace it. The car will move but 1st and 2nd gear are stripped really bad and it takes a long time to get through those gears to the ones that will make you speed down the road and have a smile like you are back in high school again!!! We are asking for $1000 or Best Offer. Please no scrappers. We want to know that this car either has a new lease on life or is giving a new life to another vehicle. If interested call me at 952-239-7807 or email me at wulfhill@gmail.com. 3430343134323433