PDA

View Full Version : T-shirts - Round 2

dirtym
04-20-2010, 06:11 PM
I had a lot of questions on Saturday about extra shirts in different colors. Currently I have extra shirts in either Black or White. So, since I do NOT have extras in other colors, I'm going to have another round of orders created.

Everything about ordering is the same. You can order online via http://www.mnfords.com/content.php/134-club-merchandise You can also download the form and mail it in. As for payment, with this round of shirts if you are not able to pay online, I will still order you a shirt if you request it. However, you will not receive your shirt until it is paid for.

So, feel free to order online. If you are unable to pay at this time, you can send me a PM with the size and color of shirt that you want. Also, if you decide to mail in a form, please let me know so that I know that I have an order coming. I will keep ordering open until May 16th so that I can take additional orders at the meeting.

Thanks!

1991lx
04-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Any chance you are going to the All-American Car Show & Dyno Challenge? I'd take a black L or XL, depending how fat I feel that day.

dirtym
04-21-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm not planning on being there, but arrangements can be worked out for those that would like to buy one of the "on hand" shirts. I live in Blaine and work in Maple Grove.

1991lx
04-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Great! Sent you a PM.

LadyCobra
05-10-2010, 06:28 AM
:bump:

dirtym
06-04-2010, 12:09 PM
The latest round of t-shirts is in. I ordered a few extras in the different colors also. I'll have them at AVF on Sunday for those that will be there! If you ordered a shirt and won't be at AVF on Sunday, but would like your shirt, send me a PM and we'll work something out.

CapriG6
06-04-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm a little late with this thread...but would LOVE a pink one. :please:

dirtym
06-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Hmm....PM sent.

I did order a few extra shirts in different colors this time. So, if you didn't order, but would like one, send me a PM or come see me or Jenn at our tent on Sunday. We'l have them there.