PDA

View Full Version : Open Brainerd Track Event with S.H.O. Club

tropez67
05-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Greetings all!

The National SHO Club is having our next annual car convention in St. Cloud, MN this year and on Wednesday, July 18th, we will be having our mid-week track day at Brainerd International Raceway!

Our SHO track day IS OPEN to anyone that would like to attend, and as we did last year, anyone coming for just the Track day, can pay just the one track day fee (no convention registration fee) to join us.

Our track day includes some classroom and in-car driver instruction for beginners/novices. During the day, we also will do a noon pace-car led parade lap for charity in which passengers are allowed in the cars to see the full track.

I am putting the finishing touches on our track tech form now and should have it posted to our SHOCLUB.COM website soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 309-349-2800 or email at webmaster@shoclub.com.

Thank you to anyone who is able to join us!

Ken Mallinson
SHO Club President
www.shoclub.com
309-349-2800

sonicx
05-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Cost?

tropez67
07-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Cost for the BIR track day is $200, and right now we only have 27 cars signed up allowing for plenty of track time.

We are now only two weeks away from the 21st SHO Convention and are still accepting entries from anyone interested in joining us for our Brainerd Track day, followed by a special arm-drop DRAG session. Our goal is to get another 10 cars and with luck some of those cars will stick around for the street-style drags immediately following. Both events are open to other clubs, but just so you know there will be PLENTY of track time at both events!

If you have any questions, just let me know!