PDA

View Full Version : WTB used tires

8thDigitD
07-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Hey there everyone. I'm looking to replace a couple of tires on the Cobra. It appears that some of the 18yr old suspension parts are tired and causing an alignment issue. I can't really afford to fix that right now, so replacing the 2 worn out tires seems like a better idea than putting on new tires and wearing them out unevenly like the ones I have now.

So, with all that being said, I'm looking for 2 tires for my 17x9 stock rims. Sizes that would work are: 275/40, 245/45, 255/45, and 265/40. I'm not really looking to spend very much, as money is pretty tight right now. I have 275/40's on there right now.

If anybody can help me out, let me know. I live in Shakopee, but have no problem going to get them.

Thanks,

Scott

HELLFYR
07-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Hey Scott, let me see what I have at home.
Pretty sure I have an old pair of F1s which would be 275/40 if I remember right.
Probably around 50% used up, but they'll get you by.

If I still have them, I'd just give them to you.

Let me check when I get home (at work right now).
Will let you know tomorrow morning.

Rod

8thDigitD
07-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Wow, that would be awesome Rod. I'd be extremely thankful if that was the case. Fingers crossed :)

HELLFYR
07-18-2012, 10:16 PM
Yes, I have them.
One has about 30% tread left and a little extra wear along one edge versus the other (must have been a rear tire on the IRS) and the other is in nice shape, probably a little over 50% tread left.

Just gotta figure out how to get them to you now.

I'm out in Rockford, but could bring them in to Golden Valley with me (to my office ... 169 and 55 NE corner).
Jenn and I are also planning to be at Car Craft Friday if you wanted to swing by there (at the State Fair grounds).

Just let me know what you want to do.

Rod

8thDigitD
07-19-2012, 01:37 AM
Awesome, awesome, awesome. I can come up to Golden Valley and pick them up, if that's ok. I'm not sure what your hours are, but I'm going to a job interview tomorrow afternoon, on the other side of the cities unfortunately. Other than that I have plenty of time to make this trip. I wasn't planning on going to CC unfortunately.

Let me know when would be a good time for me to pick them up. I have to be in Hastings at 2pm for my interview. I'm available before that (although it might be rough time wise) and anytime after the interview, which shouldn't take too long, but it's an hour from home.

8thDigitD
07-19-2012, 01:37 AM
oops, multi post

HELLFYR
07-19-2012, 05:34 AM
Check PMs