PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Aerostar for cheap

dartfork
08-23-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm hoping someone knows someone that has an Aerostar sitting around that they might want to sell. I'm hoping if they're a Ford fan it will be better maintained then most.
BTW looking for a 3.0 rwd model. The AWD 4.0 models are too thirsty.

Thanks

HAULNSS
08-24-2012, 07:12 AM
NOTNSS has a fleet of them.

dartfork
08-24-2012, 07:29 PM
NOTNSS has a fleet of them.

Cool, does he ever sell any before they are ready for the scrap heap?

DNeinstadt
08-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Unfortunately HaulnSS posted as a joke so either way I don't think Jason's interested in selling any.

notnss
08-27-2012, 07:21 AM
Sorry, I don't have a fleet and my Aerostar isn't for sale. Good luck in your search :)

N8's98GT
08-29-2012, 11:02 AM
My first car was an Aerostar... white XL with the 4.0 six and AWD. It had a hole in the muffler so it sounded mean as frack... and that 4.0 was fairly peppy and AWD was lots of fun in the snow.

Sadly, one day after highschool when I pulled out onto Noble Ave I didn't see the oncoming car and the van was broadsided and rolled over on its side. Me and my three passengers were OK. This happened to occur on seatbelt day.

HAULNSS
08-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Unfortunately HaulnSS posted as a joke so either way I don't think Jason's interested in selling any.

Not really a joke. Jason has had several of them.

Sorry, I don't have a fleet and my Aerostar isn't for sale. Good luck in your search :)

My mistake, I thought you had a fleet of Aerostars and Tauruseseses. I assume the Astro is replacing the Aerostar that was destroyed in the accident?

dartfork
09-03-2012, 09:09 PM
...still looking. Serviceable Aerostars are really hard to find here in the north. There are a few AWD models, but that 4.0 liter that comes with AWD is a bit of a guzzler. I might have to broaden my search to include, ugh, FWD minivans. ...Villager anyone?

dartfork
09-08-2012, 10:10 PM
I couldn't find a decent Aerostar or equivalent van within my price range. So I bought a volvo 240 wagon for $1k. My first non-ford vehicle.