PDA

View Full Version : Tenvoorde Mustang Cruise - Who's In?

LadyCobra
04-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Cruise Details: http://www.mnfords.com/showthread.php/35-5th-Annual-Tenvoorde-Mustang-Run-May-22-2010

I have a couple locations in mind for meeting up to cruise to Tenvoorde as a group. This will most likely be a location off of 94 past Maple Grove. If someone would like spearhead a South/East side cruise to the area, I'd be happy to put directions and details together for you. However, for obvious reasons, cannot meet the group from their starting point.

If there's a volunteer for the South/East group, let me know and I can work with you on details.

To make sure I get the best location, please post up if you would like to cruise in with the group. Just need to get an idea of the number of cars total expect.

I will be polling TCS as well since some have joined us in the past.

Troy - Can you ask the Shelby Club members if they would like to join us again this year?

I plan to draw up the cruise route and map early next week based on the total number of cars. Thanks!

Post up if you WILL be attending this cruise.

:cancan:

Members Attending

HELLFYR/LadyCobra
blackstang5.4
HMMRDWN
1991lx
ShadowMN
SnakeByte
GMan
msmistyk
F8LBITE
SilverGT08

HELLFYR
04-26-2010, 08:39 PM
In:yikes:

CCr
04-26-2010, 08:46 PM
probably not in.

blackstang5.4
04-26-2010, 08:55 PM
in

66gtk
04-26-2010, 09:32 PM
I think the UMRSAAC club is meeting for breakfast around 8:00 in Maple Grove at the Original Pancake House and leaving from there. Nobody has really taken the lead on that yet....

Not sure if I can make it to this event yet, either. Are you bringing your kids Jen?

LadyCobra
04-26-2010, 09:35 PM
Keep us posted. More than welcome to join us if they want :)

And no we do not plan to bring the kids this year.

HMMRDWN
04-27-2010, 07:37 AM
IN

1991lx
04-27-2010, 09:24 AM
In.

Traffic around the Target in Rogers is moving well. Tar is in good condition also. All construction is on the east side of 101. It appears as if this will still be a good meeting spot if you so choose.

LadyCobra
04-27-2010, 09:34 AM
In.

Traffic around the Target in Rogers is moving well. Tar is in good condition also. All construction is on the east side of 101. It appears as if this will still be a good meeting spot if you so choose.

It's on the list but St. Michael theater is looking better due to less congestion/traffic. But will decide as I know how many more cars are in the group.

1991lx
04-27-2010, 09:40 AM
I would agree. As an FYI. The Rogers westbound entrance ramp is going to be rebuilt later this year. The ramp will be lengthened to about the old Hummer dealer. The entrance ramp in St.Michael to westbound 94 is plenty long with alot less traffic.

shadowMN
04-27-2010, 01:39 PM
IN X 2 (with or without the pony...hopefully with)...

SnakeByte
04-27-2010, 01:57 PM
SnakeByte X2 IN!

<I tried to register AGAIN and just got a message that they would call me bcak, but they never did?>

HMMRDWN
04-27-2010, 09:08 PM
SnakeByte X2 IN!

<I tried to register AGAIN and just got a message that they would call me bcak, but they never did?>

It took me several times to register on the web..never got contacted by the Ford dealer either. So, I'm just rolling with it and will pay the $12.50 when I get there...they shouldn't penalize us with the higher rate because their web services don't work for the pre-registration.

GMan
04-28-2010, 07:19 AM
In

msmistyk
04-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Misty & F8L are IN :)

SilverGT08
04-28-2010, 11:26 AM
Cruise Details: http://www.mnfords.com/showthread.php/35-5th-Annual-Tenvoorde-Mustang-Run-May-22-2010

I have a couple locations in mind for meeting up to cruise to Tenvoorde as a group. This will most likely be a location off of 94 past Maple Grove. If someone would like spearhead a South/East side cruise to the area, I'd be happy to put directions and details together for you. However, for obvious reasons, cannot meet the group from their starting point.

If there's a volunteer for the South/East group, let me know and I can work with you on details.

To make sure I get the best location, please post up if you would like to cruise in with the group. Just need to get an idea of the number of cars total expect.

I will be polling TCS as well since some have joined us in the past.

Troy - Can you ask the Shelby Club members if they would like to join us again this year?

I plan to draw up the cruise route and map early next week based on the total number of cars. Thanks!

Post up if you WILL be attending this cruise.

:cancan:

Members Attending

HELLFYR/LadyCobra
blackstang5.4
HMMRDWN
1991lx
ShadowMN
SnakeByte
GMan
msmistyk
F8LBITE
SilverGT08