PDA

View Full Version : Tenvoorde Mustang Run - Important Registration Info

HMMRDWN
04-30-2010, 08:30 AM
Hello All!
I learned that although I thought my online registration for the Tenvoorde Ford Mustang Run had been accepted on the dealer's internet site (after much difficulty) that wasn't the case. As a result, I called Deb Tenvoorde to inquire about this issue. She indicated that a problem with their registration website is presently being worked on this morning. After talking with her about this issue, she recommends that anyone wishing to go take one of the following approaches:

1. Call Deb Tenvoorde at 1-800-892-8575 - and verify registration
2. Wait a couple days and try the website again

She also indicated that you can come to the event and advise of the problem and they would honor the $12.50 preregistration fee. However, pre-registration also confirms for them the number of participants so they can order the enough food for everyone.

I recommend calling Deb. Resolving this ahead of time will make sure that our club members don't have to wait in lines the day of the event to straighten this all out. Deb was very apologetic and is hoping for another great turn out as in prior years.

There you go...let's "Git 'er Done" :)

1991lx
04-30-2010, 02:40 PM
Thanks for posting the update! I found the same problem over a week ago and calling Deb was the answer for me as well.

66gtk
05-18-2010, 03:47 PM
I just checked out the forecast for this weekend. I'd say it is much different from last year's even so far:cool2:

HMMRDWN
05-18-2010, 04:41 PM
I just checked out the forecast for this weekend. I'd say it is much different from last year's even so far:cool2:

:woot:
So will we be seeing ya in the vert on Saturday? :)

66gtk
05-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Yea, but it might be with the top UP if it's 87 and sunny! Better than melting in the black vinyl, though.