PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Carlisle PA All Ford Nationals

TooTall
04-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Hey everyone, So some years back when I had my 2000 F150 show truck I headed out to Carlisle for the All truck Nationals. It was a great time(despite having an accident on the way out there, then finding all the parts I needed to get back on the road and safe enough for the remaining 3 hours there and 19 hours home!)

Anyway, I got my 91 Cougar XR7 up and running and fresh buff and wax. Going to do a couple of dress up mods to it and started thinking about heading back out there again this year for the All Ford Nationals June 7-9th. Not sure if anyone has gone to this but just thought i would throw out an invite for anyone that would like to.

For me being that time of year and being a farmer I dont have a lot of time to be away so my friend and I that are headed out there will probably be leaving that Thurs night, pulling an all nighter and get out there friday afternoon(in time to catch the last half of the day. Then take off for home Sunday morning to get back early Monday morning. Its a short weekend but I dont have a hard time doing it simply cause I know my timelines with the farm and really enjoy that kind of drive.

Anyway, just thought I would throw it out if anyone wanted to do a mini convoy out there with me or if you just were thinking about heading out there for it maybe we could meet up out there?

If not I will see some of you at the Amery Auto Cross in the end of June. Sorry I didnt get to talk to you guys last year, I was there, in the 2004 White Police Interceptor in the second auto cross day they had. But I am pre reg. already for the June. Might just ride the bike up to watch for the later one since its only 10 miles from home!

HELLFYR
04-08-2013, 11:04 AM
I believe Pro-Rauder here has gone out there with his Blue Monster Super-Charged and NOS'd Marauder. Always draws a crowd wherever he goes. :)

We've talked about it, but that is a damn long drive.

TooTall
04-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Yeah, when I head out there I bypass Chicago. Its about half our longer of a drive but no issues with traffic and such. Takes about 17 hours straight through.

LadyCobra
04-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Toughest part for us would be that our son gets out of school June 6 and it's baseball season. Pretty sure he has a tournament that weekend. One day we'll get there!