PDA

View Full Version : Austin Car Show - June 8, 2013

p51mstg
05-19-2013, 06:16 PM
I was just out on the interwebs surfing the car clubs that we've worked with in West Concord, and it looks like the Austin All-Ford show is June 8 this year. Here's the scoop:

http://semnfordclub.com/upcoming_events_2.html

I can tell already that this summer is going to fly by faster than ever for me, and can't believe it's almost June. Anybody going to this? I don't have much on my calendar, and the little vert might need some exercise that day.

LadyCobra
05-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Really like cruising down to this show! Have gone the past 3 or 4 years and like to support the SEMN Ford Club.

This year however, we'll be in Burnsville for a baseball tournament. :(

MadJack
05-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Won't have anything to bring this year :( fun cruise and show

house308
05-22-2013, 06:15 AM
Hope to see ya there, we changed the date this year hoping more people would come. So please bring as many FORDS possible. Unfortunately the A&W closed down so we are not having a cruise this year.

drop top
05-22-2013, 09:08 PM
Im planning on going

sonicx
05-23-2013, 09:18 PM
Hope to see ya there, we changed the date this year hoping more people would come. So please bring as many FORDS possible. Unfortunately the A&W closed down so we are not having a cruise this year.

I miss my root beer. quite a few closed... The one in Roseville was of not the last one left in the central metro area.