PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 - $6500 obo

STS_Stang
09-05-2013, 03:46 PM
1995 Dodge Ram 2500 V10 SLT club cab long box, 4x4, automatic.
Approximately 90,000 miles. Gray with gray interior.
A/C, Pwr windows/locks, sliding rear window, cruise, tilt, AM/FM/CD, ABS, Bedliner, tow package.

I bought this about two years ago from the original owner to tow may car trailer. I've towed with it approximately 15-20 times. This thing will pull anything! It does have a brake controller in it. Transmission shifts very firm. The previous owner used it to tow his motocross bikes, but he took meticulous care of it and records of everything he ever did too it (even including each gas fill-up). Mobile 1 oil and it doesn't burn any. Transmission fluid changed frequently. I have all of the paperwork and window sticker. New front rotors, pads and hubs this February and the rear passenger bearing and hub were replaced as well - totaling about $1300 in receipts. Just bought a newer tow rig and this one needs to go. Truck is very is solid, the rear bumper is rusting out, but that is very typical for these years of Rams, no other rust. Also, as most Dodge/Chrysler vehicles of the 90's, the quality of the paint wasn't great, so there is clear coat peeling.

I consider the condition to be fair on KBB, here's their valuation with options and mileage: http://www.kbb.com/dodge/ram-2500-cl...c281069%7ctrue