PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Saleen2bfree
06-02-2010, 07:06 PM
OK guys,

I'm a paid member now. This guy (attached image) helped me make my decision. I am Looking forward to meeting you all. :5speed:

Doug Saleen2bFree

LadyCobra
06-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Great having you join us officially! You have a BEAUTIFUL ride :thup:

And thank to Gary (BlackPony) for his added efforts to convince you. :smiley_kiss:

Saleen2bfree
06-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Thank you! I like the Wicked Orange Flamethrower snake as well. See you on Sunday! :Haveabeer:

HMMRDWN
06-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Great news! Hope to see ya at the show on Sun or the meeting at AVF in a couple weeks. :)

dirtym
06-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Welcome!

Stilz
06-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Sure, the guy with the T shirt made the decision... lol. Welcome to the Paid portion! :)

Still enjoying that day... lol

Saleen2bfree
06-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Hey Stilzzzzzz!

Where was your T-shirt that day?? :punish: I do have to say that you represented the MFE club as well on Memorial Day, and for that you deserve some props. :thup:

It's just that Gary offered to detail my car every weekend for the next year if I join. I am quite willing to let you out bid him. 2 years of detailing and I will denounce Gary and make Stilzzzzz the man! ;)

Seriously man, thank you for protecting our Country soldier :patriot: GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS!!!

D

Stilz
06-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Hey Stilzzzzzz!

Where was your T-shirt that day?? :punish: I do have to say that you represented the MFE club as well on Memorial Day, and for that you deserve some props. :thup:

It's just that Gary offered to detail my car every weekend for the next year if I join. I am quite willing to let you out bid him. 2 years of detailing and I will denounce Gary and make Stilzzzzz the man! ;)

Seriously man, thank you for protecting our Country soldier :patriot: GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS!!!

D

Couldn't find my black one, and the pink one was in the was. :lol:

I was just playin'... I don't deserve any credit. Plus I'm a horrible detailer, so you made out like a bandit! :fail: Just wanted to say Hi. :)