PDA

View Full Version : 5th Annual Rochesterfest Car Show and Swap Meet - June 27

FLSTCI71
06-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Just a heads up if anyone feels like taking a cruise to Rochester on June 27. Here is a link to the Autoswalk listing:

http://autoswalk.org/ad/view.html?adid=489

It starts a little early because there is a swap meet along with the car show. It's not a super huge swap meet, but it gives you something to do once you've seen all of the cars. There are usually around 200 or so cars that show up. It's all makes and models, not just Fords. We give three trophies per class and they're pretty good sized. If you swing down, be sure to say "Hi". I'll be running the swap meet until about lunch time. Then I get to walk around and see the cars.

One thing that might be interesting is we're having an Elvis impersonator this year. He's a guy named Brad Boice and is supposed to be pretty good. Either way, once you're in the car show, watching him is free. I think he is going to start around 1:30 to fill up some time between lunch and the awards. If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know. You can post a question here or call my number on the back of the flier. Thanks, Mike.