PDA

View Full Version : Buffer Kit Detailing Demo Day July 11th

HAULNSS
07-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Track Time Motorsports (TTM) is hosting another Buffer Kit demonstration day on July 11th. We have done this in the past with great success and we are getting more and more customers who want to buff their car, but would like some instruction. TTM has included a training day for anyone that purchases a buffer from us and our next event is Sunday, July 11th. If you ever thought of getting a PC7424XP, now is the time!

The Porter Cable polisher kit is slightly different from last year's kit. Porter Cable now has the 7424XP so that is what we are now offering. We also added a 6.5" Orange pad. Take a look and let us know if you have any questions.

If you want one of the polisher kits, please shoot Todd a PM or call (651-203-8009 or 612-839-9436) and we will figure out payment. Since I'm asking for payment in advance, I will include an extra pad (5 1/4" 3M pad) at no charge (or some other detailing goodies). We just received a fresh order of pads, Zaino Products, Meguiars products, and microfiber towels.

http://www.deltaportercable.com//ProductImages/PC_Graphics/PHOTOS/PORTER-CABLE/TOOLS/LARGE/7/7424XP_F4.jpg

TTM Polisher Kit XP (1 of each except as noted)

Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher, Model 7424XP
Counter weight for 6" pad
6.5" Orange Buffing Pad Qty: 2
6.5" White Buffing Pad, Qty: 2
6.5" Black Buffing Pad
4" Orange CCS Buffing Pad, Qty: 2
4" White CCS Buffing Pad, Qty: 2
3.5" Backing Plate
4 3/4" Backing Plate
5 3/4" Backing Plate
Zaino Paint Cleaner

Price: $253.00

For those of you that already have a polisher, we sell individual pads and we have also put a few kits together for those that want to save a few bucks. You can see those below.

4" Pad Kit (4 pcs of each pad)

4" Orange CCS Buffing Pad
4" White CCS Buffing Pad
4" Black CCS Buffing Pad

Price: $52.95

6.5" Pad Kit (2 pcs of each pad)

6.5" Orange Buffing Pad
6.5" White Buffing Pad
6.5" Black Buffing Pad

Price: $52.95

Complete Pad Kit (1 of each except as noted)

7.5" Red Kompressor Pad
7.5" White Kompressor Pad
6.5" Orange Buffing Pad
6.5" White Buffing Pad
6.5" Black Buffing Pad
4" Orange CCS Buffing Pad , Qty: 2
4" White CCS Buffing Pad, Qty: 2
3.5" Backing Plate
4 3/4" Backing Plate

Price: $89.95

We now stock a variety of Meguiars products along with the full Zaino line, Porter Cable 7424XP's, and Lake Country pads and accessories.

Please let us know if you would like to purchase a buffer and we can put you on the list for the training seminar that will show a lot of the products for paint correction and paint care.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Randy
Randy@MNZaino.com

HAULNSS
07-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Some customer comment from our last buffer training day.

Thanks for having us over Randy. I learned a lot.

Hey guys
Thanks alot for the very informative class and great equipment today. I have several cars to do and feel that I should be able to do a pretty nice job on them now. Got home this afternoon and had to try something so I went after my daughters Taurus headlights (That i just spent way to much time on buffing the oxidation off them by hand about a month back). I spent about 15 minutes on them and got them to clear up quite abit more.
Thanks again
Brad

Thanks, Randy and Todd! Had a great time.

DNeinstadt
07-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Randy and Todd are both top notch guys. I am honored they have extended their offer for the detail/buffer info day to our club. If you have the chance, please go, you can ask Randy any question about buffing, including his personal choices for shining up your shower stalls, and the guy acts like he's actually EXCITED to answer your question re: how to clean something up!

Dan

HAULNSS
07-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Randy and Todd are both top notch guys. I am honored they have extended their offer for the detail/buffer info day to our club. If you have the chance, please go, you can ask Randy any question about buffing, including his personal choices for shining up your shower stalls, and the guy acts like he's actually EXCITED to answer your question re: how to clean something up!

Dan

Thanks Dan.:happydance: