PDA

View Full Version : Relay for Life, Lunch and Dinner.

GMan
07-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Some of you may not know us but my wife Nan has been going through Chemo again and her friends have a group from Forest Lake with the Relay for life. Next Monday (July 12th,) at Buffalo Wild Wings in Maplewood Mall area. Noon till 10 at nite. I know some of you showed up for lunch and some for dinner. There will be people outside the restaurant handing out coupons before you go in. Just present the coupon and BW3 will match or put money towards their Relay for Life Cancer Group. It was fun last year. Hope to see you all again.

Thanks,
Gary and Nan :beer:

shadowMN
07-07-2010, 01:45 PM
IN

HMMRDWN
07-07-2010, 09:47 PM
IN... Glad to support a good cause!

wysiwyg
07-08-2010, 08:11 AM
I can not go to Car Craft this year. I'm head of the team for Blue Earth County Relay for Life and our event is July 16-17. Been on a team for 3 years in Mankato. My mother in-law is a 16 yr breast cancer survivor my father passes away from lung cancer, my grandmother survived cancer for 55 years before a stroke took her this past January.

GMan
07-08-2010, 01:25 PM
Good luck with your event Rick. It's a great cause.

LadyCobra
07-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Great event to support! I might try and make it over for lunch on Monday :thup:

Cancer sucks! Thanks to those that help the fight!
It's astounding the number of people I know who are fighting or have fought cancer.

My father continues to fight prostate cancer (recently found cancer spots on bones) and my mother is a 13 year breast cancer survivor. My maternal grandmother was also a breast cancer survivor before passing from natural causes.

GMan
07-14-2010, 09:48 PM
Thanks to all that showed up, I was in Philly on business so I couldn't attend. Guess we didn't have to much of a turnout.