PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I won't be parking with you guys!

No1Ford
07-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Congratulations! Your vehicle has been selected to be a Pioneer Muscle Car Ambassador for the 2010 Car Craft Summer Nationals!

Chris,

Please review the attached, autograph and fax back to by tomorrow.

I will phone you once I receive to review the details.

Please add the event to the waiver and autograph.

Congrats, this will ensure you have great tunes to cruise to from now on.......compliments of Pioneer Electronics!

Joe

This is great because I don't have a radio.:banana:

LadyCobra
07-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Very cool, congratulations!!

HELLFYR
07-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Awesome Chris!!! Congrats.

dirtym
07-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Cool! Congratulations!

No1Ford
07-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Just got off the phone with Joe, I'll still be parking with mnfords on friday. The other two days will be at the pioneer booth.:dancenana:
Now I need to buy some pads for the Porter Cable.

MadJack
07-12-2010, 04:43 PM
congrats! what kinda car you got now?

No1Ford
07-12-2010, 07:55 PM
congrats! what kinda car you got now?

A slow 2004 Mach 1

sonicx
07-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Congrads man. Hey did anyone else get an invite to being selected? I was just wondering. Because i got an email from Pioneer staying was one of several being considered based upon my color, my year, and my car model. Just i needed to fill out paper work and I needed to send in pics by July 9th. I kinda thought it was a scam, but i was planning on take a couple pics and sending em I (for kicks) but plum forgot to enter, but wow guess it was legit after all.

No1Ford
07-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Congrads man. Hey did anyone else get an invite to being selected? I was just wondering. Because i got an email from Pioneer staying was one of several being considered based upon my color, my year, and my car model. Just i needed to fill out paper work and I needed to send in pics by July 9th. I kinda thought it was a scam, but i was planning on take a couple pics and sending em I (for kicks) but plum forgot to enter, but wow guess it was legit after all.

I kinda thought the same thing. But figure what heck! Washed her up, Shelly took the pic's and organized them really nice into a word doc. And here we are.
I do plan on parking with mnfords on friday if that still ok?

sonicx
07-12-2010, 10:02 PM
I kinda thought the same thing. But figure what heck! Washed her up, Shelly took the pic's and organized them really nice into a word doc. And here we are.

Oh so really your feeling guilty now because you ditching us huh? AHAHAHA

Im kidding ^^, I don't care, but im also not in charge.Wrong person to ask. I'd assume so but im Just tagging along for the ride (no pun intended). lol :)

LadyCobra
07-13-2010, 06:25 AM

Of course that's ok :)

HMMRDWN
07-13-2010, 11:18 AM
:cool:Way Coooooool Chris! Congrats! :cool:

Dazed1
07-13-2010, 04:46 PM
Chris that is really cool. .... wonder if they will include an 8-track??:umno: Congrats on the new tunes.