PDA

View Full Version : Cookieboy says Hey!

Cookieboy
03-24-2010, 12:00 PM
I didn't want to keep hijacking this thread (my bad)
~~~> http://www.mnfords.com/showthread.php/55-Hi-Guys
so I moved over here...

we arent going to allow that.... they are like children, wich ones to choose?

I know Chris... It's a hard choice but something has to go. To many projects, to little time.

The insanity starts here - 5 decent cars, 1 needing a full restore and 3 for parts. Then there is the 72 woodie that Pintony has at his place... 10 is just to much...

I have to scrap an 80 bobcat this year, body is gone to the rust gods but has a bunch! of good parts to keep

I have a buyer for the 77 red cruising wagon (that you wanted) that needs a full restore. I'm giving a bunch of good parts and a decent price... needs to much for me to ever have time to get to it... again... to may cars...

That leaves me with 2 more parts cars that could be restored... just not by me... not sure what to do here... undecided....

I know I will keep 4 of the good ones, willing to let the baby blue 80 go... to the right person. Still needs some work but I have done most of it... current issue is a leaking rear motor seal and after that it's body and paint. It's a great runner and driver.

as for the 72 woodie Pintony has.... what a mess, I bought it, was to be used for "something" but after Pintony got it he refused to use it for it's intended purpose... now I just want him to sell it so I can get my money back... I agree with him after seeing it that it should be saved... it's just that neither Pintony or I will have time to do it any time soon...

I do have my eye on a '79 Bobcat I would like to buy... and then there is the desire to find a good sedan/trunk model... but I need to thin the herd before I can buy anything else... no more junk/projects for me... Pintony kept telling me and I'm finally listening... Buy Better Cars! less work needed and cost less in the long run.

anyhow... nuf' bout me... :blah: :blah: :blah:

how's your project coming? ready to ride yet?

HELLFYR
03-24-2010, 12:34 PM
Greetings, and Welcome!... save me some cookies...:smooth:

DNeinstadt
03-24-2010, 12:55 PM
I like cookies. I know Chris likes Pinto's. Let's have Pinto cookies! Are we going to see more Pinto's than Foci this year??

Cookieboy
03-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

I take Cookie Monster to the shows with me, set him up in a chair in front of the cars... last couple shows I brought cookies to set on his lap, Kids have fun with Cookie Monster and the cookies are free :cool:

prostang92
03-24-2010, 01:21 PM
brian... woot...

pinto's multiply like guppies

Cookieboy
03-24-2010, 03:01 PM
woot...

is that "wookie" for cool? or what?