PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all of those that set up camaro craft parking for us!

drop top
07-19-2010, 10:20 AM
I would like to thank Jen, Rod, Dan, MIchelle, Jason, and whoever else I missed for taking the time to set up our club for the Classic Car Craft parking.

Oh, I also put a suggestion in to Car Craft to officially change the name to Classic Car Craft or Back to the 50's part 2 since only OLD cars mean anything to the organization that runs it.

Im not saying, Im just saying......

66gtk
07-19-2010, 10:55 AM
I would like to thank Jen, Rod, Dan, MIchelle, Jason, and whoever else I missed for taking the time to set up our club for the Classic Car Craft parking.

Oh, I also put a suggestion in to Car Craft to officially change the name to Classic Car Craft or Back to the 50's part 2 since only OLD cars mean anything to the organization that runs it.

Im not saying, Im just saying......

I guess I only perceived that the almighty quest for every possible $$$ was the only thing that meant anything to the organization running it. They sure as hell don't care about the enthusiasts or our cars.

HMMRDWN
07-19-2010, 11:00 AM
It was a fun event! Thanks for organizing the parking, spot reservations, etc. :)

Miller
07-19-2010, 11:18 AM
A big thanks from me too! It was great to know I had somewhere to park with a great group of cars.

LadyCobra
07-19-2010, 11:52 AM
You're welcome! It's a lotta work but worth knowing space is waiting for us when we roll in :)

GMan
07-21-2010, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the parking spaces. It does take a lot of time. No Fords one anything!

FLSTCI71
07-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the parking spaces. It does take a lot of time. No Fords one anything!

Where are the awards results posted? There must be a website somewhere with the info.

ShadowGT04
07-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Thank you all so much! This was a great event and a good chance to meet some members. Looking forward to the next cruise or hangout. MN Fords are awsome.:woot::banana::dancenana::ford:

HELLFYR
07-23-2010, 06:30 AM
Where are the awards results posted? There must be a website somewhere with the info.

Sadly, Car Craft is NOT very good at posting results.
Last year we had to wait for the January Magazine to even know where we finished in the Real Street Eliminator.
Asking the editor he simply says "wait for the Summer Nationals edition" of Car Craft.

Rod

FLSTCI71
07-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Sadly, Car Craft is NOT very good at posting results.
Last year we had to wait for the January Magazine to even know where we finished in the Real Street Eliminator.
Asking the editor he simply says "wait for the Summer Nationals edition" of Car Craft.

Rod

That doesn't surprise me. Last year, I saw that BBF T-Bird had a 1400HP dyno sheet, but couldn't find it listed on the web anywhere. I could find Camaro Craft bragging all over that some Chevelle put down over 400HP to win the first dyno challenge, but nothing about the Ford. My guess is they're probably not too keen on admitting a Ford won anything. Too bad, sometimes the truth hurts....