PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

maxshuty
08-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new to these boards. I've got an 07 4.0 Mustang with a few mods.
BTW is anyone going to the show in Austin this saturday? If so let me know! I live in Austin

robl110
08-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Welcome! I will be headed down from St Paul. I think there are a few others on here that will be going.

DNeinstadt
08-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Welcome maxshuty!

p51mstg
08-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Welcome, Max!

Check the August 7 all-Ford show thread under Public Event Information - there are some people looking for a car wash in Austin.

LadyCobra
08-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Welcome to the site! Look forward to meeting you at one of our club events.

I believe we are going to the show in Austin barring any unforeseen circumstances the rest ofthe week.

For cruising as a group to the show, pick a spot and time. Tends to work the best in getting a group to show :)

FLSTCI71
08-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Welcome Max. I'll be at the show Saturday as I am in the host club. You're from Austin, so like P51 already asked, let us know if there's a carwash nearby. What color is your 07, so I know what to look for Saturday.

maxshuty
08-03-2010, 07:40 PM
My 07 is Performance White, with a blackout panel, Bullitt rims off of a GT, and a single GT takeoff exhaust (duals coming soon enough when I find a dang shop that doesn't want an arm and a leg to do the job). Right now I'm running a 91 octane Race tune from Bamatunes and a C&L CAI for performance. I'll be out walking around, I almost always wear a black hat with a blue "H" on it. I'm Max so if you see me just give me a holler! The guys at the Ford Dealer here are really good and have helped me out quite a bit with my car.

If someone could copy/paste this in the right thread that would be great - I gotta run here pretty quick:
There are 3 self serve car washes that I can think of - all cost around $2 for four minutes. I personally recommend this one - take exit 179 on I-90, get to 8th AVE NE, take a right, then take the first left. Head straight down that road and the car wash is at the very end of the road next to a custom hot-rod shop. So it's right on the corner of 11th ST SE and Oakland PL SE. I was just there yesterday, haven't had any problems there ever, and theres usually no wait at all. There is another one that's called Nicols, but I refuse to give that guy any of my business. The owner of that place has a gas station and marks his gas up 10 cents over any other place in town, and he's just a very rude guy. Stay clear from there! :D

If anyone has any questions or if you want to know any good food places, etc. just let me know and I can get you in the right direction. If you like Mexican food then we have the BEST Mexican food place you'll ever eat at here in Austin. Shoot me a PM or something if you want my phone # to maybe get something coordinated or whatever.
Anywho nice meeting you all!

LadyCobra
08-04-2010, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the info about the car wash!

Be sure to post up some pics of your ride :)

HMMRDWN
08-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Hi and welcome to the site!
Hope to see you at the show on Saturday! :)

maxshuty
08-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Oh PS - for those of you going to Austin if you want a good laugh visit the SPAM Museum, it's free and... interesting.

sonicx
08-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Suuupp Brah.

Yeah man....got your message from MF. Sorry dude, im working all day that saturday. So i can't. I'm aiming for the AVF show next month though. Should come on out to that. ;)

maxshuty
08-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Work? Who needs work? What is work??

:P jk

I'll try and make it up there one of these days for something man. Maybe one day after my ATC classes start again we can meet up when my classes are out.

sonicx
08-04-2010, 11:29 PM
sounds good itd be cool.

p51mstg
08-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Hey, Max - it just occured to me that I should have an avatar of Sierra Sue II (the pic is a different Mustang, Gunfighter, which is based in Iowa). You wouldn't happen to have a suitable picture of her, would ya?

maxshuty
08-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Actually I do have one on my phone somewhere that should work great. I'll try and search for it tomorrow, if I dont have it uploaded to this thread by tomorrow afternoon just shoot me a PM or post here and remind me too. I would do it now but I'm just about to go to sleep.
If you're still coming down on saturday shoot me a PM and let me know, you could cruise with the rest of the group down to Austin (if your not already?) Also if you have time saturday I could call Bruce or Kyle out at AAFI and see if they could move some stuff around and let us take some pictures with our Mustang CARS with the P51! :D I think if I give Kyle a hard time he'll do it for me.

p51mstg
08-06-2010, 07:36 AM
I have a whole bunch of film pics of Sierra Sue, but may not have any digital pics. It's hard to say where the prints are - there are too many boxes of film pics to dig through without dedicating a weekend. I've got 89U reserved for Saturday after the car show - my wife and I are attending the cruise from 3,000 feet... weather permitting. We'll probably see you at the show - we take a "shortcut" from West Concord down to Austin.

maxshuty
08-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Oh nice! Ha maybe I'll reserve 89U sometime this weekend and take her up. It's been a while though.

Here's Sierra Sue II, this was the best picture I could find for now...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/Max15/10-4.jpg
Darn crop dusters wing.

And here is my Mustang for anyone curious (current mods are in my signature, I also did a door ding strip removal):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/Max15/007.jpg