Break In

Thread: Break In

Break In

A week ago my garage was broken into and my tool box was stolen and damage was sustained on both my cars. The toolbox was a 26" benchtop red Craftsman and it was full of the usual tools - craftsman sockets, rachet wrenches, some ace brand stuff etc. Unfortunately, I didn't have my tools etched. As for the cars, the emblems were removed from both (cobra, stingray and crossed flags) and the !@#%$^$'s set a fire as well. Currently there are zero leads.

The chances are slim, but if you see or hear anything, please, please let me know.
    1998 Mustang GT
    1966 Fairlane
    1995 Ram 2500
    2009 CTS

I am sorry to hear that. That really stinks. The odds aren't in your favor, but Good Luck!!
    "More Ovaltine Please"

That sucks man. I hope they catch the f*cker who did it.

That is horrible!! Only kids steal emblems and kids always get themselves caught. I hope you find them and bring them to justice

Sorry to hear Really don't understand why thieves need to do this. Hope they catch the culprits!
    HELLFYR's Woman | 04 Cobra | 09 Flex | 11 Escape

Registered Users
    The only thing worse than crime against a man or his family is crime against a man's car!!!!! What a bunch of worthless cowards!!! I'm sorry that you have had to suffer this injustice. Hopefully your insurance is working with you... If you have homeowner's or renter's insurance they should cover this stuff.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell