Steve Yzerman Last Game Autographed Jersey

Thread: Steve Yzerman Last Game Autographed Jersey

Registered Users

Steve Yzerman Last Game Autographed Jersey

I know this is really random to have on here, but I need the money to get my car parts. So up for sale is a Steve Yzerman Last Game Autographed jersey. Its Limited Edition and numbered out of 519! Has a special patch on the inside; and on the number Yzerman signed the date of his last game. Pristine condition; stored in an airtight bag; all original tags on it; will have photos later tonight (at work right now). Any questions please PM me. I also have a Steve Yzerman 98 stanley cup jersey thats signed and a Sergei Fedorov signed jersey. The Yzerman jerseys are authenticated by Stevie Y Authentics which is owned by Steve Yzerman.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell

Ebay or craigslist is gonna be your best bet since its a non-ford item man just giving ya the low-down.

Registered Users
    yeah.... ebay is so lame though. I sold ONE item on there, after their fees and all the other crap charges i ended up with like ten bucks... LAME
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell