Help Needed: Looking For a Battery Charger

Thread: Help Needed: Looking For a Battery Charger

Registered Users

Help Needed: Looking For a Battery Charger

Does anyone have a battery charger I could borrow? My Mustang died because I had to pull the plugs out and couldnt run it every week. Needless to say the battery is almost completely dead, the remote doesn't even work on the doors!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell

There was a recall for S197 batteries sucking. Otherwise you could jump start the battery in a pinch or if you are really desperate, I can lend you my charger. I'm in Blaine though.

Dan

Registered Users
    do you think i could pull the bat and take it to ford for free? or is it too late for the recall?
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell

Maybe, you should call your dealership of choice (I recommend AVF!), give them your VIN and ask them to check outstanding recalls on your vehicle and mention the battery.

My 2008 Taurus X battery was replaced under warranty last summer. I went to North Country and have had really good luck with their service department.

If you still need a charger send me a PM with your contact info.

Registered Users
    once my spark plugs get here i will thanks guys