New transfer from tcstangs...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New transfer from tcstangs...

Registered Users

New transfer from tcstangs...

My name is Jim and I have a '07 Mustang convertible, Vista Blue (took me a long time to come up with my userid!), V6 with the Pony Package. I've had the car for almost 4 years now (15,xxx miles) and I'm slowly making it my own. Everything so far has been cosmetic, I haven't been bitten by the need for speed bug yet- I've been pretty good about wearing speedbug repellent when going out to car shows, but I have a feeling that if I'm surrounded by you guys long enough I will be infected. I started with the webelectric sequential turn signals, then Agent 47 mirrors, GT painted rocker panels, 18" bullitts with Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercars (255/45r18s & 285/40r18s -thanks again tirenick!!!), and just recently put a set of Midwest Gear radiator extension covers. Next on the to-do list is exhaust. I'm seeking advice on what to do, so feel free to chime in!

I've always enjoyed cars and especially Mustangs! My Grandfather ('65 vert), mother ('69 vert), aunt ('84?), and uncle ('68 coupe) had Mustangs, so it was only natural that I would have one. I've been on tcstangs for a few years (mostly lurking in the shadows) and was encouraged to become a member on here by allwhite99. I'm also on themustangsource forum.

I'm interested in meeting new people, increasing my knowledge about Mustangs, and finding new places to go in my car. I absolutely love going for cruises! I've been to the Tenvoorde Ford Mustang Run the past three years, last year was my first time going to the Winona Ford Mustang Run, and I've been at the Car Craft Summer Nationals the past three years. I am tentatively planning on going on the Hot Rod Power Tour this summer and would like to find some people to go with, so let me know if you're going and wouldn't mind me tagging along.

I'm looking forward to meeting some great people, see some interesting cars, and having a great time with all of you guys! Thanks for looking and I'll have to get a few pictures up when I can.

Banned
    welcome to the club! we're not AS rude as tcs lol. you'll have lots of fun. we go on lots of cruises for sure. pics???

Welcome and thanks for signing on the forums! Join us at our meeting at Apple Valley Ford on January 15th at 3pm and please post pictures of your beautiful car!

Dan

Welcome Jim.

Welcome!

Hi there! Always nice to have another VISTA BLUE in the bunch!
    I was also at Tenvoorde and the Winona cruises last year...gotta love the cruises! Welcome...and yes... pics, we need pics!

Welcome - Hope you find that we are a fun and interesting group of Mustang Enthusiasts who are always looking out for each other when it comes to "modding" our rides.

As a matter of fact I was just looking at some pics and I think I might have been behind you on the cruise..Do you have a fireman insignia on your plate?
    Troy

Registered Users
    Bad380R, yes that was me with the firefighter plates. Actually, you might be able to see the driver side front fender of my car in your picture (top right corner).

Dan, I am planning on coming to the meeting in a few weeks. My computer is out of commission at the moment so I can't upload pictures at the moment.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and Happy New Year!