hello ...again

Thread: hello ...again

hello ...again

hi all, i joined this club, paid in full last summer, some may know me as mySVTique, which i am trying to get my ID changed to. anyway, i was on the ford cruise and stuff, had a 1998 contour SVT with mercury mystiqe front end. well times went down for me and had to sell my baby. Since then i havent been happy with any current car since , and thank fully i have been able to trade my car for another CSVT yestarday. YAY. SO i am back and will never sell this one.Needs a little work but when its done it will be better than my last. Hope to make it to the next meeting and meet some people. TAke care all and thanks for having a great club!
    1996 Ford Ranger- lowered,shaved-future...air ride, 4link, shaved tail light,gas door,tail gate and third brake light, 2005 front swap
    1995 Ford F250 4x4- 7.3 turbo diesel
    1949 Ford F1-under construction

Banned
    good to see you on here man, i like this name lol is kool lol i'll make sure to bring those parts with me on saturday.

Welcome back! I wondered what happened to you and the car! Stop out to our meeting this weekend and say hi!

thanks, yea me and the wife will be there saturday.
    1996 Ford Ranger- lowered,shaved-future...air ride, 4link, shaved tail light,gas door,tail gate and third brake light, 2005 front swap
    1995 Ford F250 4x4- 7.3 turbo diesel
    1949 Ford F1-under construction

Banned
    lilsvtclady(cass) likes this alot lol