midway ford car show - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: midway ford car show

Registered Users
    Got more details.

Apparently it was some of the swap meet guys blocking service and telling people they wouldn't move and to find another way in.

Registered Users
    I am sorry to hear that some people had issues, I was working the parts counter that day and it was a very busy service day so I did not get the free time to go out and talk to many of you that showed up. I was pleased by the turn out and I did get to say "Hi" to hellfyr, spudo, graham evans (the guy with the rally fiesta's) ,and a few other buddies that showed. I know that the day started out a little rocky with the owner of the dealership being upset that the main service entrance and exit was blocked and the response that he recieved from the people that he asked to keep the entrance to the garage open for customers. I really did enjoy what I did see of the show and I hope to see the same if not better turn out for next year.
    -Miles

IMHO, when I had my dealership our show was on a Saturday. We invited customers to enjoy the show car and never had any issues having it on a Saturday.

My Two Cents.

As a member of the Ford Performance Club of Minnesota I appreciate the honest feedback from all of you on our show. I'm sorry that some of you had issues with how you were treated by employees of Midway Ford. I will bring up all of these issues at our next meeting and we will do our best to resolve these problems. We appreciated your participation in our show and would like to have you back for future shows. I worked all day at the show and announced the winners at the end, but I did not witness any of the mentioned incidents. The goal of the show from the dealer's perspective is to celebrate Ford and sell vehicles. The behavior of the employees mentioned in this thread seems to run counter to that. I apologize to any of you who attended our show that did not have a good time. This is a poor reflection on our club and needs to be resolved. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. On a lighter note, congratulations to your club members, as they won almost 20% of the trophies! I'll see you at your Apple Valley show tomorrow.
    Bob Rose

I just got back from our monthly club meeting where our show issues were discussed at great length. The dealership management is aware of the issues and the comments contained in this thread. They apologize for any actions by their staff that were found to be uninviting by anyone who attended our show. We will be making changes to our show next year and would like you to give our show and Midway Ford another chance to make sure you have an enjoyable time. Thanks for your candid comments. Without your feedback these problems may have gone unnoticed and uncorrected. Thanks for the read,

Bob Rose
    Performance Ford Club of Minnesota

p.s. I had a good time at your show and admire how organized and well run it was.

Thanks Bob.

Rod