methanol injection

Thread: methanol injection

methanol injection

Hello all I've been thinking about adding a methanol injection system to my car. After talking to a few people and the engineer at the machine shop I work at where we make lots of the parts for the devils own brand kit. I might get one and install it this winter. The kit we make is like snowperformance.com and ours is on nhra cars and nascar cars. The only reason I'm thinking about getting the kit is we make them and I can get one hell of a deal on it. Have any of you seen or know anybody who uses one? Im just looking for some more info on them by a 3rd party person.
    BOC for me

Current Paid Member
    why do you need one? what will it do for you?
    Built 2v, 2005 aluminum wap block .020 over, forged crank, manley rods and pistons, balanced, trickflow 44cc heads, MHS 2v tf cams. bassani x pipe, magnaflow catback, bullitt intake, JLT ram air intake. fully studded. 268hp 286tq at 4700-just flatlines after that to 6500 due to stock exhaust manifolds. all through a 4R70W

I'm wondering if it would be a good thing to run on my car or should I not waste my money?
    BOC for me

ARE YOU INTERCOOLED?

if no.. yes this would help.....

if yes, ehhh... not worth it in my opinion

I wanna see a meth injection kit on a nascar car... lol...... I dont beleive that..... well legally any ways...

Current Paid Member
    I ve been looking at meth also. They say with any forced induction even with intercoolers it reduces knock and cools charge. They say a 10-25% hp increase on pump gas. Saw a test on a new blown hemi it gained 40hp at rw.