Southside Sunday Cruise to up to Taylors Falls and back down thru Osseo TODAY!

Thread: Southside Sunday Cruise to up to Taylors Falls and back down thru Osseo TODAY!

Cool Southside Sunday Cruise to up to Taylors Falls and back down thru Osseo TODAY!

Sorry I missed out on the MFE Spring Porkey's cruise, but I got to see my lovely God Daughter Jamie get hitched yesterday, finally! And there was much rejoyicing!

So being that it's gonna be another nice day, I thought I'd post up to see if anyone would like to take a short Sunday afternoon run with us up to Taylors Falls and then back down the Wi side through Osseo ect, and may stop somewhere for some eats. <Please post up any suggestions for a good diner up that way?>

Changed the time to meet up at Walmart in Inver Grove about 12:30 pm so "Stock" and his girl can go up with us today, so better get a move on if you wanna tag along!

Wheather 3, 10 or 50 cars show up if sure will be a great day for a cruise!

Please post up if you plan to attend!

Who's IN!

TIA........
    Last edited by SnakeByte; 04-18-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Tied up today but wish we could be there. Should be a beautiful day again. Got a customer coming in town this afternoon. Have to party with him and his wife at a function in Bloomington.

WIsh I wasn't working now... I love that route.
    2002 Ford Focus SVT - #1994 of 4788 Timing belt went POP.
    2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Wifee's ride, needs some TLC.
    1998 Ford Contour SVT - #1613 of 4485 -->>FOR SALE HERE!<<--

I sure can understand those darn schedule conflicts, I was quadruple booked yesterday!!

Looks right now like we are moving the time up to 12:30 at Walmart so "Stock" and his girl can work around one of there own schedule conflicts in order to run up with us!

So right now it's moved up to 12:30 at Walmart in Inver grove, NOT at 2 pm!

See ya then and there if you can make it!

TIA.......
    Last edited by SnakeByte; 04-18-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Sorry we missed this one..just found the post. Yesterday's cruise got kinda late...so had to catch up on "other" stuff today. Sorry

Cruised up to ther ootbeer joint in TF and the over to 35 down through Osseo, then over though Stillwater, then thru Afton on 95. Almost 5 hours in crusin, eating as screwing around, what a great day for it!