Sept 8th defeat of jesse james days

Thread: Sept 8th defeat of jesse james days

Banned

Sept 8th defeat of jesse james days

Where, northfield mn
    when gates at 8am
    cost between 10-15

Great show! Big, its in a park, foods cheap. Great small town festival. Lots to see and do. Plus you get to smell the malt o meal plant ...nommmm. Lol
    ill be there with my csvt, stop in and say hey

We have a family picnic that day, and doubt I can make it. Donna and I keep saying we want to go to this one, and I'll make sure it gets put on our calendar for next year.

Is the car show near enough that people would be able to see the big bank robbery and shoot out?

I was just in Northfield last Sunday, after we made a sight-seeing hop in a Cessna 172 from Stanton. We flew over Northfield, then on to Morristown, then to Blooming Prairie, then to West Concord, then back to Stanton in about an hour and a half. We drove through Northfield to get ice cream on teh way home. Good flight, and perfect weather for it. I'm sure the 8th will be a good, too.
    Wise Old Geezer say, "It is better to be thought of as a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt."

Banned
    Yeppers, it is close enough to walk to. The bank raid reenacttment os a top rated in the country!
    Anyone coming?