New Member from Lakeville/APV

Thread: New Member from Lakeville/APV

Registered Users

New Member from Lakeville/APV

My name is Daniel, and I currently reside in Lakeville (but it's pretty much Apple Valley). I come from a family of die-hard Ford enthusiasts, and I am no different. I own a 1967 Mustang Coupe that my dad and I restored over a period of four years, as well as my 2012 F-150 daily driver and my wife's 2011 Edge Sport.

When I'm not working or doing school work I'm usually hanging out with my wife and our 5-1/2 month old son. I also enjoy mountain biking, fourwheeling, snowboarding, golf, and anything else outdoors.

My car is currently on stands in the garage having just received a new steering box, spark plugs, header gaskets, and battery, but I'm hoping to bring her out this weekend if the weather pulls-through.

photo 1.jpgApple Ford 2013 3.jpg

Current Paid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Perm View Post
    My name is Daniel, and I currently reside in Lakeville (but it's pretty much Apple Valley). I come from a family of die-hard Ford enthusiasts, and I am no different. I own a 1967 Mustang Coupe that my dad and I restored over a period of four years, as well as my 2012 F-150 daily driver and my wife's 2011 Edge Sport.

When I'm not working or doing school work I'm usually hanging out with my wife and our 5-1/2 month old son. I also enjoy mountain biking, fourwheeling, snowboarding, golf, and anything else outdoors.

My car is currently on stands in the garage having just received a new steering box, spark plugs, header gaskets, and battery, but I'm hoping to bring her out this weekend if the weather pulls-through.

photo 1.jpgApple Ford 2013 3.jpg
    Welcome, nice ride., hope to see it out. Rick

Current Paid Member
    Welcome, car looks sweet!
    Built 2v, 2005 aluminum wap block .020 over, forged crank, manley rods and pistons, balanced, trickflow 44cc heads, MHS 2v tf cams. bassani x pipe, magnaflow catback, bullitt intake, JLT ram air intake. fully studded. 268hp 286tq at 4700-just flatlines after that to 6500 due to stock exhaust manifolds. all through a 4R70W

Glad to see Ya over on this site. Your in good hands here. Enjoy

Love the car, Welcome
    No Soul

Registered Users
    Thanks all! Had the car out on Saturday and it was awesome. I just switched from a 19:1 box to a 16:1 box, and it handles so much better.