Hi all
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all

Registered Users

Hi all

Hello everyone! I'm new to these boards. I've got an 07 4.0 Mustang with a few mods.
    BTW is anyone going to the show in Austin this saturday? If so let me know! I live in Austin

Registered Users
    Welcome! I will be headed down from St Paul. I think there are a few others on here that will be going.

Welcome maxshuty!

Welcome, Max!

Check the August 7 all-Ford show thread under Public Event Information - there are some people looking for a car wash in Austin.
    Wise Old Geezer say, "It is better to be thought of as a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt."

Welcome to the site! Look forward to meeting you at one of our club events.

I believe we are going to the show in Austin barring any unforeseen circumstances the rest ofthe week.

For cruising as a group to the show, pick a spot and time. Tends to work the best in getting a group to show
    HELLFYR's Woman | 04 Cobra | 09 Flex | 11 Escape

Welcome Max. I'll be at the show Saturday as I am in the host club. You're from Austin, so like P51 already asked, let us know if there's a carwash nearby. What color is your 07, so I know what to look for Saturday.
    "More Ovaltine Please"

Registered Users
    My 07 is Performance White, with a blackout panel, Bullitt rims off of a GT, and a single GT takeoff exhaust (duals coming soon enough when I find a dang shop that doesn't want an arm and a leg to do the job). Right now I'm running a 91 octane Race tune from Bamatunes and a C&L CAI for performance. I'll be out walking around, I almost always wear a black hat with a blue "H" on it. I'm Max so if you see me just give me a holler! The guys at the Ford Dealer here are really good and have helped me out quite a bit with my car.

If someone could copy/paste this in the right thread that would be great - I gotta run here pretty quick:
    There are 3 self serve car washes that I can think of - all cost around $2 for four minutes. I personally recommend this one - take exit 179 on I-90, get to 8th AVE NE, take a right, then take the first left. Head straight down that road and the car wash is at the very end of the road next to a custom hot-rod shop. So it's right on the corner of 11th ST SE and Oakland PL SE. I was just there yesterday, haven't had any problems there ever, and theres usually no wait at all. There is another one that's called Nicols, but I refuse to give that guy any of my business. The owner of that place has a gas station and marks his gas up 10 cents over any other place in town, and he's just a very rude guy. Stay clear from there!

If anyone has any questions or if you want to know any good food places, etc. just let me know and I can get you in the right direction. If you like Mexican food then we have the BEST Mexican food place you'll ever eat at here in Austin. Shoot me a PM or something if you want my phone # to maybe get something coordinated or whatever.
    Anywho nice meeting you all!

Thanks for the info about the car wash!

Be sure to post up some pics of your ride
    HELLFYR's Woman | 04 Cobra | 09 Flex | 11 Escape

Hi and welcome to the site!
    Hope to see you at the show on Saturday!

Registered Users
    Oh PS - for those of you going to Austin if you want a good laugh visit the SPAM Museum, it's free and... interesting.
    X-Charged 4.0, HI-PO 2.8 pulley with lots of other bells and whistles